Dr. Niaz Ali
1. Ali, Niaz, Rehman S, Imran M, Hussian I, Shehbaz N, Jamshed H, Hayat A, Khan S, Anwar MJ (2009). The in-practice prescribing pattern for antibiotics in the management of diabetic foot: Needs much more to be done! Indian Journal of Young Pharmacists 1(4):375-378.
2. Ali, Niaz, Rehman S, Shah SWA, Khan J, Rehman S, Imran M, Hussian I, Shehbaz N, Jamshed H, Khan S (2010). Pharmacotherapy based problems in the management of diabetes mellitus: Needs much more to be done! Journal of young Pharmacists 2(3): 311-314.
3. Niaz Ali, Bashir Ahmad, Shumaila Bashir, Jehandar Shah, Sadiq Azam, Manzoor Ahmad (2009). Calcium channel blocking activities of Withania coagulans L. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology 3(9): 439-442.
4. Bashir Ahmad, Niaz Ali, Shumaila Bashir, Sadiq Azam, M. Ibrar Jamshid Khan (2009). Cholinomimetic and calcium channel blocking activity of the aerial parts of Tylophora hirsuta Wall. Journal of Chemical Society of Pakistan 31:647-651. 2
5. Ahmad Bashir, Niaz Ali, Shumaila Bashir, Muhammad Iqbal Choudhary (2009). Biological activities of aerial parts of Tylophora hirsuta Wall. African Journal of Biotechnology 8(18): 4627-4631.
6. B. Ahmad, Niaz Ali, S. Bashir, M. I. Choudhary, S. Azam and I. Khan (2009). Parasiticidal, antifungal and antibacterial activities of Onosma griffithii Vatke. African Journal of Biotechnology 8(19):5084-5087.
7. S. Kamel, Niaz Ali, K. Jahangir, S. M. Shah, A. A. El-Gendy (2008). Pharmaceutical significance of cellulose: A review. eXPRESS Polymer Letters 2(11): 758–778.
8. Syed Wadood Ali Shah, Sameer A Kamil, Waqar Ahmad, Niaz Ali(2010). Spasmogenic, spasmolytic and antihypertensive activity of Forsskalea tenacissima. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology 4:381-385.
9. Niaz Ali, Syed Wadood Ali Shah (2010).Spasmolytic activity of fruits of Tamarindus indica L. Journal of young Pharmacists 2(3): 261-264.
10. Niaz Ali, Syed Wadood Ali Shah, Bashir Ahmad (2011*) Calcium Channel Blocking activity of Callistemon citrinus. Journal of the Chemical society of Pakistan. Vol.33, No.2, April, 2011.
11. Niaz Ali, Syed Wadood ali shah (2011). Preliminary phytochemical screening and Antispasmodic activity of Artemisia macrocephala Jacquem. Journal of young pharmacists 3(2):125-128.
12. Bashir A, Sadiq A, Shumaila B, Ibrar K, Niaz Ali, MI Chaudhary (2011). Phytotoxic, Antibacterial and Haemagglutination activities of the aerial parts of Myrsine africana L. African journal of Biotechnology 10(1): 97-102.
13. Niaz Ali, Wadood AS (2011). Antispasmodic activity of Teucrium stocksianum. Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 24(2):171-174. 3
14. Naveed Ullah ,Afzal Haq Asif , Mir Azam Khan, Waqar Ahmad, Niaz Ali, Taimur Khan, Afrasiab Ali Shah (2011). Chemical analyses of Naswar and cigarettes; a comparitive study. International Journal of Basic and Clinical Research, (1):12-14.
15. Bashir A, Sadiq A, Shumaila B, Niaz Ali, Ibrar K (2011). Insecticidal, brine shrimp cytotoxic, antifungal, Nitric oxide free radical scavenging activities of the aerial parts of Myrsine Africana. African Journal of Biotechnology. Accepted.
16. Bashir A, Ibrar K, Shumaila B, Sadiq A, Niaz Ali (2011). The antifungal, cytotoxic, antitermite and insecticidal activities of Zizyphus jujube. Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Accepted.
Any Other Information
1. Speaker at WHO workshop (2005) at Pearl Continental Hotel, Peshawar. Presenter on "The Need for Clinical Pharmacy in Pakistan".
2. Member of American College of Clinical Pharmacology, USA.
3. Chief Organizer of the 1st National symposium on "OLD PLANTS, NEW REMEDIES" at University of Malakand, sponsored by HEC, Islamabad.
4. Speaker at one day workshop on "World AIDS Day" at University of Malakand.
5. Speaker at 15th International Pharmacy Conference & Exhibition held on 6th to 8th April, 2009 at PC Lahore, Pakistan.
6. Speaker at First National symposium on Biotechnology and Microbiology organized by Center of Biotechnology and Microbiology, University of Peshawar in Collaboration with HEC, Islamabad.
7. Entertained and supervised first two HEC Collaborative Research PhD Scholars of University of Peshawar, and Lahore College for women University Lahore at University of Malakand.
8. Helped in launching the new Master / M. Phil Programs at University of Malakand and preparing the feasibility reports and legislation required in this connection.
9. Extended help to the University Authorities in framing the "Animals Bye-Laws 2008 of the University of Malakand (Scientific Procedures Issue- 1)" and different agenda items for the F&P and Syndicate meetings.
10. Established and upgraded new Laboratories (Anatomy, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Pharmaceutics, and Quality control Labs.) at Department of Pharmacy, University of Malakand.
11. Trained by HEC as Master Trainers on Testing and Assessment Evaluation. A workshop at Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan.
12. Launched the Pharm-D program at Department of Pharmacy, University of Malakand.
13. Helped in framing Service Structure Rules for University of Malakand and University Public School, University of Malakand.
14. Framed Rules and Code of Conduct for Syed Iftikhar Hussain Shah Central Library, University of Malakand.
15. Helped in framing "Medical Attendance Rules" for employees of the University.
16. Trained on Digital Computerized Power Lab. By ADInstruments, Australia for Pharmacological Screening of drugs & recording of different electrophysiological activities.
17. Got training on Isolation, Purification and Pharmacological Screening of natural products at International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS), University of Karachi, under the "Training Program for Technical/Scientific Staff& Researchers" launched by HEC, Islamabad.
18. Helped in organizing the First Convocation 2007 of the University of Malakand as Convener of the Disciplinary Committee and focal person for the event. Date: 29-06-2011