Dr Shafiq Ahmad Tariq
PhD research work: Pharmacological screening, Phytochemical Evaluation and Pharmacognostic
studies of Indigofera gerardiana and Crataegus songrica.
- MPhil research work: Interaction of Antibiotic and chemotherapeutic agents with Acetyl cholinesterase in Red Blood Cells
- Nisar M, Tariq S.A, Marwat IK, Shah MR, Khan IA Antibacterial, antifungal, insecticidal,
cytotoxicity and phytotoxicity studies on Indigofera gerardiana. J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem.2009; Feb; 24(1):224-9.
- Muhammad Nisar, Shafiq Ahmad Tariq, Ihsanullah, Nutritional levels of Indigofera gerardiana and Crataegus songrica k. koch. Pak. J Bot, 2009; 41 (3):1359-1361, 2009.
- Abdul Jalil, Shafiq Ahmad Tariq, Iftikhar-ud-Din Niazi Comparative susceptibilities of Escherichia coli to ceftriaxone alone and in combination with clavulanic acid. J. Med.Sci 2009;17(1); 12-15.
- Comparative susceptibilities of β – Lactamase producing isolates of proteus mirabilis to ceftriaxone alone and in combination with sulbactam. Abdul Jalil, Shafiq Ahmad Tariq, Iftikharud-Din Niazi .JPMI,22(4); 95-98.2008.
- Serum testosterone levels in heroin addicts Nageen Yusuf, Jamil-ur-Rehman, Muddassir Ahmed Khan, Robina Riaz, Gul Nawab, Shafiq Ahmad Tariq J.Medical .Science.14(2); 92-95. 2006
- Comparison of verapamil and cimetidine for their effects on volume and acidity of carbachol induced gastric secretion in fasting rabbits. Muhammad Jan, Shaukat Ali Orakzai, Shafiq Tariq,Muhammad Javed, Muhammad Haroon, Muhammad Qamar. JAMC 17(3); 11-14. 2005
- Non-lytic release of acetylcholinesterase from intact Pheretima posthema by tritron x-100.Asadullah, A.T. Shafiq, Muhammad Fida and S.F. Mabood. Pak. J. Biochem 26(1-2); 1993: 39-44.
- Urease inhibitors from Indigofera gerardiana Wall. Shafiq Ahmad Tariq, Muhammad Nisar Ahmad, Obaidullah, Ajmal, Khan, Muhammad Iqbal Choudary, waqar Ahmad, Manzoor Ahmad Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry (Posted on line November 11,2010).
- Antimicrobial activities of Crataegus songarica Journal of Medicinal Plants and Research
- Antibacterial activities of constituents from Berberis lyceum. Journal of Ethno pharmacology(submitted)
- Antibacterial and antifungal activities of constituents from Taxus wallichiana Zucc.
- Inamullah Khan, Muhammad Nisar, Mughal Qayum, Shafiq Ahmad Tariq Journal of enzyme
inhibition and medicinal chemistry(submitted).
Area of Specialization: